2020 AHA WARRIOR CUP - SPRING SEASON
Regardless of whether you skate two or three times a week, or you seldom skate at all, Warrior Cup is a great opportunity to be a kid again and play the game we all love. It is also a great way to get more involved in the AHA community and get to know the other coaches and parents in the league.
AHA Warrior Cup welcomes ALL levels of men and women players. Teams are evenly balanced with a wide range of skills.
This program is first-come first-served. We take the first 40 skaters and wait-list the remainder. registration is open now!
Here are the details...
• Eight-week season. January 26th, February 2nd, 9th, 23rd, and March 1st, 8th; then March 22nd (Playoff), and March 29th (finals/bronze medal game)
• There will be no games on President’s Day Weekend
• Sunday mornings at Phillips Academy (start time is at 7:10am)
• Four teams will play six-week regular season, then two weeks of playoffs.
• Teams will be formed based on self-declared skating level and previous data collected and evaluated by the previous administrations using a highly proprietary, secret system.
• USA Hockey Registration Required.
• Cost for this 8 week program is $100 (cost per game as alternate will be $17)
• Any questions please contact Bob Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This program is only being offered to 2019-2020 AHA members, and we are welcoming all ability levels, men and women.
Calling for team captains - if you want to be a team captain please let me know.
The goal is to have 4 Captains and hold a draft to roster the teams. So, the earlier you commit the easier it will be to develop rosters and schedule the games. Season starts January 26th.
If you know someone you want to nominate as a captain, let me know.
We are also looking for 2 refs and 2 goalies per week, as well.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM AHA:
All AHA players and coaches MUST register with USA Hockey prior to AHA Registration. You will need this number to complete registration. USA Hockey registration needs to be done for EACH Hockey Season/year. Please confirm that your USA Hockey # is still valid.