2019 AHA WARRIOR CUP - FALL SEASON
Regardless of whether you skate two or three times a week, or whether you haven’t skated since Reagan was president, Warrior Cup is a great opportunity to be a kid again and play the game we all love. It is also a great way to get more involved in the AHA Community and get to know the other coaches and parents in the league. AHA Warrior Cup welcomes ALL levels of men and women players. Teams are evenly balanced with a wide range of skills.
This program is first-come first-served. We take the first 40 skaters and wait-list the remainder. Registration is now open!
Here are the details...
• Eight-week season. September 15th, 22nd, 29th, and October 13th, 20th, 27th, and November 3rd (Playoff), and 10th (finals/bronze medal game)
• Sunday mornings at PA (start time is at 7:10am)
• Four teams will play six-week regular season, then two weeks of playoffs.
• Teams will be formed based on self-declared skating level and previous data collected and evaluated by the previous administrations.
• USA Hockey Registration Required.
• Cost for this 8 week program is $100 (cost per game as alternate will be $17)
• Any questions please contact Bob Kenny at email@example.com.
• This program is only being offered to 2019-2020 AHA members, and we are welcoming all ability levels, men and women.