Regardless of whether you skate three times a week, or you seldom skate at all, Warrior Cup is a great opportunity to be a kid again and play the game we all love. It is also a great way to get more involved in the AHA community and get to know the other coaches and parents in the association and in town.
AHA Warrior Cup welcomes ALL levels of men AND women players. Teams are evenly balanced with a wide range of skills. This program is first-come, first-served. We take the first 40 skaters and wait-list the remainder as alternates. Registration is open now!
*Everyone that wants to participate will need to register as “full time” or “alternate.” *
AHA Coaches, Parents and Friends (18+)
Two separate eleven-week seasons. The fall season runs from mid-September until mid-December. The spring season runs from early January through late March. One game per week, alternating either Wednesday evenings (8:30pm) or Sunday mornings (7:00am).
Phillips Academy Ice Rinks
$175 for full time players. Alternates will pay $20 at registration to cover their first game, and will be charged $20 for each additional game played.
2022-2023 WINTER WARRIOR CUP
AHA WARRIOR CUP - WINTER 2022-23 SEASON
• Four teams will play a nine week regular season, then two weeks of playoffs.
• Games will be Wednesday nights and/or Sunday mornings
• Teams will be formed based on self-declared skating level and previous data collected and evaluated by previous administrations.
• USA Hockey Registration Required.
• Any questions please contact Bob Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This program is only being offered to 2022-2023 AHA members, and we are welcoming all ability levels, men and women.
• Calling for team captains - if you want to be a team captain please let Bob know.
• The goal is to have four team captains and hold a draft to roster the teams before the first game. So, the earlier you commit the easier it will be to develop rosters and schedule the games. Season starts September 18.
• We are also looking for four goalies per week (goaltenders will also need to register, but there will be no charge).