This fall we are piloting Speed & Position Clinics to expand our player development offerings. Speed Clinics are offered on Friday evenings and focus on building players' speed & agility. Position Clinics focus on building position-specific skills for forwards (Sunday afternoons) and defensemen (Friday evenings).
Families have two options to enroll.
- Drop In: If you wish to enroll on a "Drop In" basis for one or more clinics, you may do so provided the Clinic has not reached capacity.
- Friday Speed and Defense Clinics are $30 per 90-minute session.
- Sunday Forward clinics are 60 minutes, and your child may sign up each Sunday for the first hour, the second hour, or both hours. The Forwards clinic is $25 per hour.
- Multi-Session Discount: If you are registering for 4 or more sessions at once you may apply the discount code "FOURPLUS", which will reduce your total cost by 10%. The discount is valid whether you are registering one child for at least 4 sessions, or multiple children for a total of at least 4 sessions.
To register for one or more Clinics, log into the AHA website, then click the "Register" button in the "AHA Clinic Registration" section and complete the associated registration steps.
Location & Eligibility
All Clinics are at the Phillips Academy ice rink at the designated times.
The Speed & Agility Clinics are open to AHA players from Mite Travel through High School Half Season. The Forward and Defense Clinics are open to AHA players from Squirts through High School Half Season.
Dates & Times
Friday Sessions - 10/27, 11/3, 11/10 and 11/17
- Speed Clinic: 4:50pm - 6:30pm
- Defense Clinic: 6:30pm - 8:10pm
- Sunday 10/29:
- 4:30 - 5:30 and 5:40 - 6:40
- Sunday 11/5, 11/12, and 11/19:
- 3:20 - 4:20 and 4:30 - 5:30
AHA Clinic Registration
Register for the AHA Speed and Position Clinics via the button below. If you are registering your family for four or more clinics at once you may use a discount code for 20% off. See the instructions under the "Multi-Session Discount" section of this page.Register